About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sarahbee liked the chapter tied and scared in Raped at Home.
1 minute ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter YES in Raped at Home.
2 minutes ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter He wants a boobjob in My friends fucked my mom.
20 minutes ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter Blow Jason in My friends fucked my mom.
22 minutes ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter Your work friend carol in My friends fucked my mom.
27 minutes ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter Vicky tied in Christian Campsite Bondage.
1 hour ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter They cum together in No Way Out.
1 hour ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter She rides him in No Way Out.
1 hour ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter She tries to persuade him in No Way Out.
1 hour ago
-
sarahbee liked the chapter Later that Evening in No Way Out.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
sarahbee has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sarahbee has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sarahbee has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sarahbee has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sarahbee has not earned any awards.