About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
1 day ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Maybe... in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter The next Morning in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 week ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Being Careful in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter A romantic dinner and a weird one? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter She sucks her Bosses Dick in No Way Out.
2 weeks ago
-
samael1385 liked the chapter Her Father-in-Law in No Way Out.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
samael1385 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
samael1385 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
samael1385 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
samael1385 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
samael1385 has not earned any awards.