About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sadfuta posted a reply on the chapter A repressed and indecisive college student with an infected roommate. in Ladybug corruption.
15 hours ago
-
sadfuta liked the chapter Introduction in Games of transformation.
2 years ago
No recent activity
sadfuta has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sadfuta has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sadfuta has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sadfuta has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sadfuta has not earned any awards.