More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fnuriia90 fnuriia90

Who are you?

A repressed and indecisive college student with an infected roommate.

You have been living in aching agony for a month since your roommate Dave, got infected with Bimbug at a kegger and turned into Daisy. Daisy was a busty brunette Latina with creamy brown curves, beautiful, bouncy breasts she loved to show off in tight tees and plunging neckline, lithesome legs that were never covered in anything less revealing than fishnet stockings, and an ample ass that was constantly on display as she pranced around the dorm in nothing but a sheer shirt and panties. You could tell she lived to torment and tease you, but her cock was bigger than yours now, and you'd heard how hard she pounded sissies that she had tempted and turned, and you didn't want to end up like them.

On the other hand, which was the only action you were getting lately, you had heard Daisy's slutty moans when she got pounded by the studs she brought back to the dorm. You would quietly stroke your shaft in time with her whorish whimpers, imagining it was you fucking the sissy spurts out of slutty sissy roomie. The ones that didn't get infected always walked out looking like they grew a foot, their confidence as contagious as Daisy's bimbug. The next day you'd invariably find them on campus, surrounded girls and bimbois alike drawn in by their animal magnetism, and you wanted that kind of power for yourself.

Which brings you to tonight. Watching Daisy sloooowly and sedictively slip into a slinky black dress that just barely covered up to the bottom half of her nipples and down to the top third of her thicc ass. She looked like a living, breathing fantasy, and you would give anything to have her for your own instead of watching her get painted up and pretty for another stud she just met hoping to lure him back here so she can rub it in your face while you run one out.

Instead, in a stroke of luck you aren't sure is good or bad, you hear her curse, "Chinga tu madre, you fat cocked faggot! You are gonna stand me up because you have a paper due?! Bitch, I am more important than a college education. Fucking me is like getting a doctorate in dickology! But you are never going to find out bec-" she looks at her phone like it just spit in her face, then turns to you incredulous. "Can you believe that little baby bitch had the nerve to hang up on me? I'll bet he was just scared he was sissy inside. I can always smell it on them."

Her eyes flash greedily and she smiles, slinking up to you and standing kissably close, her breast mere molecules away from your chest. You aren't sure what she thinks she smells on you, but she clearly has more in mind than just teasing you. "How about you, Brian? Aren't you tired of just waiting for me to get home so you can hide up in the top bunk and wank to me getting fucked? Don't you want to try the real thing? We could have a date nite right here."

She licks her beautiful bow lips and it takes everything you have in you not to lick them too. Do you dare stay in and let the inevitable happen? Or will you play it safe and literally run away from the sexy siren begging you to bone her?

Do you stay or do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)