About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >You... well... in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 day ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >You brace for what's next... in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 day ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >Yeah fuck no in Unrecognizable (MTF).
2 days ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >Idk, growing a pair of tits probably. in Unrecognizable (MTF).
2 days ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >More chemicals! in Unrecognizable (MTF).
2 days ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >In the neck in Unrecognizable (MTF).
2 days ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >Right in the ass in Unrecognizable (MTF).
2 days ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >Ugh. Fine. in Unrecognizable (MTF).
2 days ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter >Your hips are expanding in Unrecognizable (MTF).
2 days ago
-
rodgerdodger liked the chapter Introduction in Unrecognizable (MTF).
2 days ago
No recent activity
rodgerdodger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
rodgerdodger has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
rodgerdodger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
rodgerdodger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
rodgerdodger has not earned any awards.