About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ramdom liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter It makes him feel like a prince in The Fairer Sex.
1 week ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
ramdom liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
ramdom has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ramdom has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ramdom has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ramdom has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ramdom has not earned any awards.