About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter Bit of both this time in Reborn into Calitian.
5 hours ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
13 hours ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter Meet up with Monarch. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 day ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter Chapter 157 in The Collector.
1 week ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter Chapter 156 in The Collector.
2 weeks ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter Room for Improvement in Soulmates.
3 weeks ago
-
qwerty1234x liked the chapter A Little Time in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
qwerty1234x has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
qwerty1234x has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
qwerty1234x has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
qwerty1234x has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
qwerty1234x has not earned any awards.