About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
purveyor liked the chapter Rachel's First Scene in Blowjob Universe.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter You claim Evie too! in Claim Day.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter Tammy strikes a deal. in Master PC Adventures.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter A Boring Meal Made Slightly More Interesting in Read the Sign.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter A Mad Genius Professor in Read the Sign.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter Looks like Jane is teasing us... in Custom Girls.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter Properly Entitled in Custom Girls.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter No! in Custom Girls.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter Curing Blue Balls in Custom Girls.
1 month ago
-
purveyor liked the chapter Master of Puppets in Custom Girls.
1 month ago
No recent activity
purveyor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
purveyor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
purveyor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
purveyor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
purveyor has not earned any awards.