About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
primordialfool55 left a comment on the chapter Igen in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
primordialfool55 liked the chapter Liara is next in Bleached Galaxy.
3 weeks ago
-
primordialfool55 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Bleached Galaxy.
3 weeks ago
-
primordialfool55 liked the chapter Stacked campus in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
primordialfool55 left a comment on the chapter Strip her and start to fuck her in The Reprogramming Sticker.
1 month ago
-
primordialfool55 left a comment on the chapter Time to eat in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 month ago
-
primordialfool55 liked the chapter Image Gallery and Poll in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
primordialfool55 liked the chapter Wonder Woman jumps your bones in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 month ago
-
primordialfool55 liked the chapter The First Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
-
primordialfool55 received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 month ago
No recent activity
primordialfool55 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
primordialfool55 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
primordialfool55 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
primordialfool55 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
primordialfool55 has not earned any awards.