About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter Yes, And It's Very Confusing... Until It's Not. in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
17 hours ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter Matty Snaps in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
17 hours ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter Paint a target on Henry’s back in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
2 days ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter The Crown Jewels but there is an issue in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
2 days ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter Maya is back from practice in Small penis stories.
1 week ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter ...Nothing?! in Symbiotic Humiliation.
1 month ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter Yes but it's too late... in Symbiotic Humiliation.
1 month ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter No, he doesn't. in Symbiotic Humiliation.
1 month ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter Skinny Dipping in Symbiotic Humiliation.
1 month ago
-
positiveblackberry liked the chapter The Female Swimming Team is here?! in Symbiotic Humiliation.
1 month ago
No recent activity
positiveblackberry has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
positiveblackberry has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
positiveblackberry has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
positiveblackberry has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
positiveblackberry has not earned any awards.