About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 24
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy Novels & History Books
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 hour ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter Meet up with Monarch. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
3 days ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter Follow the ranger. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
3 days ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter Seek out Gloomstar. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
3 days ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter Return to Tanver's Crossing. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
3 days ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter Up and Coming 10 – Upstarts Gathering in Corporate Dominion.
3 days ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 days ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
pietpaulusma1111 liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
No recent activity
pietpaulusma1111 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
pietpaulusma1111 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
pietpaulusma1111 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
pietpaulusma1111 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
pietpaulusma1111 has not earned any awards.