About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
opiaon liked the chapter Becky is claimed in Bravos Feminine.
49 minutes ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter Elsa and Kelsy do a hard launch in Women's Submission Wrestling.
1 day ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter The party gets started! in Bravos Feminine.
4 days ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter Becky quietly allows the party to begin in Bravos Feminine.
5 days ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter Robin returns with drinks in Bravos Feminine.
1 week ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter Gloria steps into the harness in Women's Submission Wrestling.
1 month ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter Gloria reviews their last round in Women's Submission Wrestling.
1 month ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter When Elsa’s worlds collide in Women's Submission Wrestling.
1 month ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter Anal for Addison in A Highschool Fantasy Redux.
2 months ago
-
opiaon liked the chapter Elsa starts off easy in Women's Submission Wrestling.
2 months ago
No recent activity
opiaon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
opiaon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
opiaon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
opiaon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
opiaon has not earned any awards.