About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter A lovely couple in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter Chapter 28: A Sweet Evening in All Quirked Up.
2 weeks ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter Mr. & Mrs. F in Worlds of Horny Women.
3 weeks ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter Mineta decides to share with Momo. in Reality Book.
3 weeks ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter A little talk and a challenge in Naruto: Reality Relic.
3 weeks ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter A good end for a good day in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter Let's get some work done. in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter Mark explores the nature of Kelsey's enthralled state in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 month ago
-
oldguy123765 liked the chapter Tommy, just unemployed in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
No recent activity
oldguy123765 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
oldguy123765 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
oldguy123765 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
oldguy123765 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
oldguy123765 has not earned any awards.