About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
novohydor liked the chapter To the ferries! in Sweet Dreams....
7 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter ... an audience arrived! in Sweet Dreams....
7 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Journey to Ba Sing Se. in Sweet Dreams....
7 hours ago
-
novohydor left a comment on the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
7 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
7 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Scaling Up in Controlling Maisie.
18 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Maisie Porno in Controlling Maisie.
18 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter A Smart Plan in Controlling Maisie.
18 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Maisie Gets Smart in Controlling Maisie.
18 hours ago
-
novohydor liked the chapter Multiplying Maisie in Controlling Maisie.
18 hours ago
No recent activity
novohydor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
novohydor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
novohydor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
novohydor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
novohydor has not earned any awards.