About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
nexusrex liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 24 in The Foster Girl.
4 days ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
5 days ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
5 days ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter Mother-in-Law in Primrose Lane.
5 days ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter My Kind of Girl in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter Stand By Me in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter I Wonder Why in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter Take Good Care Of My Baby in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
-
nexusrex liked the chapter Hit the Road Jack in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
nexusrex has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
nexusrex has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
nexusrex has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
nexusrex has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
nexusrex has not earned any awards.