About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
narukure left a comment on the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 days ago
-
narukure liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 days ago
-
narukure liked the chapter Not yet in Bullys not So Bad.
1 week ago
-
narukure left a comment on the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
narukure liked the chapter Changes in the Night in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
narukure liked the chapter Dre, an acquaintance from college. in "We were on a break!".
1 week ago
-
narukure liked the chapter You finally get some rest - but new challenges are brewing while you sleep in Breaking Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
narukure liked the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
narukure liked the chapter You strengthen your control over Mom in Breaking Mom.
3 weeks ago
-
narukure liked the chapter "Reward her" in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
narukure has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
narukure has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
narukure has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
narukure has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
narukure has not earned any awards.