About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 days ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter Helping Diana. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
mysteryoo liked the chapter Intermission - Diana’s day shift. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
mysteryoo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mysteryoo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mysteryoo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mysteryoo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mysteryoo has not earned any awards.