About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
muggelm liked the chapter Introduction in Pop World.
8 hours ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter Finally (Nicholas) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter A new agreement (Nicholas) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter A proposal (Jennifer) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter A helping hand (Nicholas) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter Caught red-handed (Elizabeth) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter Finally Friday (Nicholas) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter Scratching yours (Nicholas) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter ...And a Dance (Elizabeth) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
-
muggelm liked the chapter The back... (Elizabeth) in A Mother's Adventures in Silicone.
4 days ago
No recent activity
muggelm has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
muggelm has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
muggelm has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
muggelm has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
muggelm has not earned any awards.