About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 28, 2001
- Location
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
draw naked ladies.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
ecchi manga.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
member.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy.
- I write erotica because
-
the imagination can be more intimate and arousing than an image.
- In conclusion, I am
-
hung like a horse.
-
misfitrogue liked the chapter Back To School in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 days ago
-
misfitrogue liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 days ago
-
misfitrogue liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
misfitrogue received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 week ago
-
misfitrogue left a comment on the chapter Waiting In Line in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
misfitrogue liked the chapter Waiting In Line in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
misfitrogue liked the chapter Kum N Go in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 weeks ago
-
misfitrogue liked the chapter I Want To Break Free in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 weeks ago
-
misfitrogue liked the chapter A Bit Tied Up in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
2 weeks ago
-
misfitrogue left a comment on the chapter A Bit Tied Up in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
misfitrogue has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
misfitrogue has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
misfitrogue has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
misfitrogue has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
misfitrogue has not earned any awards.