About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter Stick together. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter lifeguard lessons in Childhood friend escalation.
1 week ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter Carparking. in The Choices We Make.
1 week ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter more than buddies in Childhood friend escalation.
2 weeks ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter Their game continues in The Gift.
2 weeks ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter The Elf Queen: Part 8 in The Fertility Ritual.
2 weeks ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter The Elf Queen: Part 7 in The Fertility Ritual.
1 month ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter The Elf Queen: Part 6 in The Fertility Ritual.
1 month ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter ♥ Joining the pride ♥ in Ambassador.
2 months ago
-
midnight_texts liked the chapter Setting the tone in Ambassador.
2 months ago
No recent activity
midnight_texts has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
midnight_texts has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
midnight_texts has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
midnight_texts has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
midnight_texts has not earned any awards.