About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter First Target in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
9 hours ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter Tom Geese-Freshman in college in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter The Wanderer in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter The Real Danger in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter Pilates in Campus Property.
2 weeks ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter Raven in Fictional Nudism!.
2 weeks ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter My Kind of Girl in Primrose Lane.
2 weeks ago
-
mc2rpg liked the chapter Stand By Me in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
mc2rpg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mc2rpg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mc2rpg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mc2rpg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mc2rpg has not earned any awards.