About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
5 days ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter Chapter 28: A Sweet Evening in All Quirked Up.
1 week ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter Kim and you double team her mom in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 weeks ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter Kim gives in in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 month ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter A Christmas gift for a naughty boy in Stereotype gun tales.
1 month ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter Alyss shows her worth in Stereotype gun tales.
1 month ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter Kim watches as you abuse her mother's mouth in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 month ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter “My turn” in The Blade That Binds.
1 month ago
-
maxx0560 liked the chapter A lewd Awakening in The Blade That Binds.
1 month ago
No recent activity
maxx0560 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
maxx0560 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
maxx0560 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
maxx0560 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
maxx0560 has not earned any awards.