About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Vicky gets a taste of heaven in Chemical Control.
20 hours ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Infiltration in Beast of Burden.
3 days ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Crys the Witch in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
5 days ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Facilities tour in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Reporting for duty in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Work in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter 07 – Kill all Grimm in RWBY NOT!.
2 weeks ago
-
matsza924 liked the chapter Alex and Zeke fuck in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
matsza924 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
matsza924 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
matsza924 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
matsza924 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
matsza924 has not earned any awards.