About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Hypocrite in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
21 hours ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Chill Bro in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter You fuck Alison's Mom in A Very Good Day.
3 days ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Colossal Titan Level 99 in Planetary Alignment Harem.
3 days ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Getting ready in the morning in Would You Rather.
3 days ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Reveal yourself in A Very Good Day.
4 days ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Her Mom nearly catches you in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter An outfit in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Hang back and wait for Alison in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
-
lurker912 liked the chapter Get to 3rd Period however you can. in A Very Good Day.
5 days ago
No recent activity
lurker912 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lurker912 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lurker912 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lurker912 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lurker912 has not earned any awards.