About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 11
- Location
- Somewhere
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter Yes she does in Mind Control University: CHYOA edition.
1 week ago
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter Ruby, the red lamia in Mind Control University: CHYOA edition.
2 weeks ago
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter Took too long in Mind Control University: CHYOA edition.
2 weeks ago
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter Those Wacky Gotham Knights in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter First Job; Final Test in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter Imaginary Friend in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 weeks ago
-
luisvilleda33 left a comment on the chapter Amalgamated Lexcorp Engineered Xenoform in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter Amalgamated Lexcorp Engineered Xenoform in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter Cassandra Cums Around in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
luisvilleda33 liked the chapter Paradise under new management in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
luisvilleda33 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
luisvilleda33 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
luisvilleda33 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
luisvilleda33 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
luisvilleda33 has not earned any awards.