About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- US
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Listen to Smooth Jazz
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cockmeat
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunny
- I write erotica because
-
It just hits different than most porn
- In conclusion, I am
-
Inevitable
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter No you take your twin raw in Futas & Fertility.
1 week ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter Almost as soon as she arrives home in Futas & Fertility.
1 week ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter To fall for Summer's next attempt and give her a surprise of her own in Futas & Fertility.
1 week ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter He is too far gone to save himself in The Demonic Idol.
2 weeks ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter They need a teacher in The Demonic Idol.
2 weeks ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter The orgy climaxes downstairs in The Demonic Idol.
2 weeks ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter The teens keep watching in The Demonic Idol.
2 weeks ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter Good boys in The Demonic Idol.
2 weeks ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter The boys don't get a choice in The Demonic Idol.
2 weeks ago
-
lilthiccy liked the chapter Mrs. Smith gets thirsty in The Demonic Idol.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
lilthiccy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lilthiccy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lilthiccy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lilthiccy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lilthiccy has not earned any awards.