About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lightofzargon published the chapter Alvin watches in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
1 hour ago
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter Side Story: Fela Mask 4 – Intensive Calibration & The Final Party** **(Expanded Narrative)** in Woman dominant the world.
5 hours ago
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter Introduction in Trading Places.
3 days ago
-
lightofzargon published the chapter Second helpings in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
4 days ago
-
lightofzargon received a new award: Steady Writer.
4 days ago
-
lightofzargon published the chapter Presidential Honors in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
4 days ago
-
lightofzargon published the chapter The Sanctuary in New Atlanta - Where BBC Reigns Supreme (Public) [Old].
4 days ago
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter Serum Hell in WHAT IF....!?.
1 week ago
-
lightofzargon published the chapter Of Bats and Cats in BNWO Marvel.
1 week ago
-
lightofzargon liked the chapter Bully in NTR.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
lightofzargon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lightofzargon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lightofzargon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lightofzargon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lightofzargon has not earned any awards.