About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lewdkime liked the chapter A Visit To The Library in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter Chaotic. in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter She'll Take The Hoodie in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter Lunch, Well...Brunch in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter Rachel's First Flash... in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter An ENF Classic in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter in the dorm shower in Embarrassing Stories.
1 month ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter No One in Perverted Fan-Fiction!.
1 month ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter Kaede Cums Infront Of Them in Perverted Fan-Fiction!.
1 month ago
-
lewdkime liked the chapter Blackmailed By Ren/Joker in Perverted Fan-Fiction!.
1 month ago
No recent activity
lewdkime has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lewdkime has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lewdkime has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lewdkime has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lewdkime has not earned any awards.