About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
legolus published the chapter Pushing Things Too Far? in Harem Hotel.
14 hours ago
-
legolus liked the chapter Felix and Harper in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
legolus posted a reply on the chapter An Embarrassing Compromise in Harem Hotel.
2 weeks ago
-
legolus published the chapter Tired After A Long Day in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
legolus published the chapter Take Responsibility For What You Want in Harem Hotel.
3 weeks ago
-
legolus published the chapter The Dungeon of Envies: Archways and Statues in Harem Hotel.
4 weeks ago
-
legolus published the chapter Dungeon of Envies: Archway Puzzle in Harem Hotel.
4 weeks ago
-
legolus posted a reply on the chapter What's That Ruckus? in Harem Hotel.
4 weeks ago
-
legolus published the chapter A Late Start To The Day in Harem Hotel.
4 weeks ago
-
legolus published the chapter What's That Ruckus? in Harem Hotel.
1 month ago
No recent activity
legolus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
legolus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
legolus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
legolus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
legolus has not earned any awards.