About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lady-lux liked the chapter Follow Jessica in On The Road: Anthology.
2 weeks ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter Follow Eliza in On The Road: Anthology.
2 weeks ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter Trespassers will be Prostituted in On The Road: Anthology.
2 weeks ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter Introduction in On The Road: Anthology.
2 weeks ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter No in Accidental Hypnotist.
1 month ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter He wants that pussy in Accidental Hypnotist.
1 month ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter She doesn’t know in Accidental Hypnotist.
1 month ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter your student in Accidental Hypnotist.
1 month ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter Introduction in Accidental Hypnotist.
1 month ago
-
lady-lux liked the chapter What can Joe do with a tipsy lawyer or two? in Slut World.
1 month ago
No recent activity
lady-lux has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lady-lux has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lady-lux has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lady-lux has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lady-lux has not earned any awards.