More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by StabilizerEmerald StabilizerEmerald

Who is Eliza to you?

your student

Steven was a younger teacher, only recently hired out of his doctoral program, and he had a more casual relationship with a lot of his students. It wasn’t abnormal for him to gently joke with them. He’d been walking down the rows of students, checking as they did their work. Eliza sat all the way in the back of the classroom as she did every week. This was an easy class that saw a lot of under performing students try for the easy A. But even then some of them still spent class scrolling through social media instead of listening. He looked around to see if anyone else noticed what had happened. All the other students seemed engrossed in either their work or their socials.

Eliza, stay after class.”

“Yes sir.”

Hearing the brunette bombshell call him sir did something for him. Eliza was one of those freshmen who, newly 18, was the kind of girl who could lead even the most senior professors astray. her ample chest just begged to be groped and her perfect hair to be pulled. she continued to stare straight ahead with her piercing, blue eyes.

“Return to your work then.”

“Yes sir.”

The girl closed her laptop and picked up her classwork. she began working diligently where only moments before she’d been goofing off on instagram. Maybe “real hypnosis” was actually real.

Steven watched her as class wound down. she spent the entire time working, arguably harder than some of the best students who sat in the front rows. As the class filed out at the end of the period, she remained seated exactly where he’d told her to stay.

“Take your things and come down to the front.”

Eliza nodded and dutifully packed up and came down to the front.

“Tell me what’s going on Eliza.”

“I’m tranced sir. I found a spiral that’s working on me to slowly turn me into a slutty puppet for whoever claims me. I’m bound to obey any order and will do anything to make you happy. ”

He raised his eyebrows at that. Anything?

“Alright, come with me to my office then.”

“Yes sir.”

Eliza followed Steven to his office, not once questioning any of his commands. she followed about one step behind, submissively, as he led her to the adjoining building. When they reached his office, a small one (no more than a broom closet really) tucked away in a corner of the building, he opened the door for her and she stepped inside.

“Alright,” Steven navigated around to sit at his desk while Eliza stood in front of him, “Answer me a few questions: what do you mean by anything?”

“I’m bound to obey any command.”

“So if I said ‘take your shirt and bra off,’” Steven didn’t even finish his sentence before Eliza was pulling at her t-shirt to take it off. she wore a plain, white bra underneath, which she undid to reveal her gorgeous tits.

“Give those both to me.”

She handed over the bra and shirt. 38F, good god. He looked up at his now bare-chested student and saw her nipples begin to harden in the cold of the office. she stood with her hands at her sides, looking at him with glassy eyes, awaiting his next command.

“Will you remember any of this?”

“Yes unless you command me otherwise.”

There was urgency in his voice, “Alright, you’re going to forget everything that happens while you’re in this trance.”

“Yes sir.”

“Is there a way to break you out of it?”

Is there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)