About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kudo1234 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
-
kudo1234 liked the chapter Watching the News in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
kudo1234 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 1 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
kudo1234 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 2 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
kudo1234 liked the chapter Introduction in Swap Note.
1 week ago
-
kudo1234 left a comment on the chapter Ken returns in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
kudo1234 liked the chapter Ken returns in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
kudo1234 left a comment on the chapter Kenzie builds a dungeon in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
kudo1234 received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 month ago
-
kudo1234 left a comment on the chapter Hang out with her Sister in The Loop.
1 month ago
No recent activity
kudo1234 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kudo1234 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kudo1234 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kudo1234 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kudo1234 has not earned any awards.