About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
krozard liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
4 days ago
-
krozard liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
krozard liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
krozard liked the chapter Ava obeys your commands in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 weeks ago
-
krozard liked the chapter Space and Apologies? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
krozard liked the chapter Cj finds out about your plan in Bwc Bull Empire.
3 weeks ago
-
krozard liked the chapter He makes his first Claim. in Claim Day.
3 weeks ago
-
krozard liked the chapter Stand By Me in Primrose Lane.
3 weeks ago
-
krozard liked the chapter Time to eat in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
3 weeks ago
-
krozard liked the chapter Cj interogates Kazumi in Bwc Bull Empire.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
krozard has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
krozard has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
krozard has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
krozard has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
krozard has not earned any awards.