About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
krantz left a comment on the chapter Stolen at the Gym, 2 in Stolen at the Gym.
16 hours ago
-
krantz liked the chapter Stolen at the Gym, 2 in Stolen at the Gym.
16 hours ago
-
krantz liked the chapter Introduction in Stolen at the Gym.
16 hours ago
-
krantz liked the chapter The leftist next door in The Printer.
1 day ago
-
krantz liked the chapter Enjoying her body and memories in The Printer.
1 day ago
-
krantz liked the chapter Reward in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
2 days ago
-
krantz liked the chapter Introduction in The Interview.
2 days ago
-
krantz liked the chapter Introduction in Like a Glove.
3 days ago
-
krantz liked the chapter Makeshift dildo in The Printer.
3 days ago
-
krantz liked the chapter Cancel your plans with Dan in The Printer.
3 days ago
No recent activity
krantz has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
krantz has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
krantz has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
krantz has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
krantz has not earned any awards.