About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kinnad liked the chapter Nah, it's apparently not worth watching in Reborn into Calitian.
1 day ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter Abduction in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
2 days ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
3 days ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
3 days ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
3 days ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter Double Sexy Time in Harem Games.
3 days ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter Research Subject in Blue Balls.
3 days ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter Clash of Fates in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
3 days ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter A single step in Ambassador.
5 days ago
-
kinnad liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
5 days ago
No recent activity
kinnad has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kinnad has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kinnad has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kinnad has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kinnad has not earned any awards.