About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
killer153usa liked the chapter You Are Very Convincing in The Backpack.
1 day ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter A new familiar body in The Printer.
1 day ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter Fun in her flat in The Printer.
2 days ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter Wren's flat in The Printer.
2 days ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter Enjoy your new body in The Printer.
6 days ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter Cathy in The Printer.
6 days ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter Your best friend in The Printer.
6 days ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter The next morning in The Printer.
6 days ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter Makeshift dildo in The Printer.
6 days ago
-
killer153usa liked the chapter Cancel your plans with Dan in The Printer.
6 days ago
No recent activity
killer153usa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
killer153usa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
killer153usa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
killer153usa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
killer153usa has not earned any awards.