About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- 0
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
kamkong liked the chapter The Tests in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 day ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 day ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter He gives her a new 'task' in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter A romantic dinner and a weird one? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 week ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter World 1: My Hero Academia - Yaoyorozu Momo in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter Jaylene's Wish in Checker Splash's One Shots.
2 weeks ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter Introduction in Best Served Cold.
2 weeks ago
-
kamkong liked the chapter A little talk and a challenge in Naruto: Reality Relic.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
kamkong has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
kamkong has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
kamkong has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
kamkong has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
kamkong has not earned any awards.