About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- August 28, 1998
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jymba liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
jymba liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
jymba liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
jymba liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
jymba liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
jymba liked the chapter Twitching for content in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
jymba liked the chapter A dreamwalk with Heather. in Relationship Editor.
1 month ago
-
jymba liked the chapter The Ally in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
jymba liked the chapter The Reveal in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
jymba liked the chapter It’s fucking massive, mate. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
No recent activity
jymba has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jymba has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jymba has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jymba has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jymba has not earned any awards.