About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter Officer Emily in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter Raid the Kitchen in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter Of Course He Does in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter The Swimming Pool in Blowjob Universe.
2 days ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter Arc 2.5 Papa comes home in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter Arc 2.4: Kyle and Three Northern Bears in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter You Establish Dominance in Sexual Privilege.
1 week ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter Helen, in a self defense class - part of the class in Oblivious.
1 week ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter More horrifically than I could have imagined. in Read the Sign.
2 weeks ago
-
johnnyjumpup liked the chapter Yes actually in Read the Sign.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
johnnyjumpup has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
johnnyjumpup has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
johnnyjumpup has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
johnnyjumpup has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
johnnyjumpup has not earned any awards.