About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
johndoe06 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
johndoe06 has not published any stories.
-
Erica's Great Adventure
This is another story about Erica, the girl who always somehow finds herself getting naked, either by happenstance, her friends' scheming, or even her own volition, and today, it'll be all up to you to decide how it will turn out.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 69 Chapters Deep 305 Words/Chapter 9,420 Likes 2,976,741 Views108 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago
No contributed stories yet
johndoe06 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
johndoe06 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
johndoe06 has not earned any awards.