About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Wherever MILFs may roam
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play music and videogames.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Mostly Sci Fi.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's an underrated artform
- In conclusion, I am
-
committed to increasing the amount of degeneracy in the world.
-
johm09 received a new award: Beloved Author.
2 days ago
-
johm09 published the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
4 days ago
-
johm09 published the chapter Mom watches you jerk off in Breaking Mom.
5 days ago
-
johm09 posted a reply on the chapter You capitalise on Mom's guilt in Breaking Mom.
6 days ago
-
johm09 published the chapter You capitalise on Mom's guilt in Breaking Mom.
6 days ago
-
johm09 published the chapter Margo's POV: A Confession of Half Truths in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
johm09 published the chapter Mom learns your biggest secret in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
johm09 published the chapter You finally get some rest - but new challenges are brewing while you sleep in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
johm09 published the chapter You strengthen your control over Mom in Breaking Mom.
2 weeks ago
-
johm09 published the chapter You get Mom to return the favor in Breaking Mom.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
johm09 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
johm09 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
johm09 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
johm09 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
johm09 has not earned any awards.