About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
jameskpolk liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
No recent activity
jameskpolk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jameskpolk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jameskpolk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jameskpolk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jameskpolk has not earned any awards.