About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Once a tease, always a tease. in Asian Persuasion.
49 seconds ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Her friend with a warning. in Asian Persuasion.
4 minutes ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter As soon as possible. in Asian Persuasion.
9 minutes ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Check on Piya. in Asian Persuasion.
11 minutes ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Piya, the Tall Thai girl. in Asian Persuasion.
16 minutes ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Introduction in Asian Persuasion.
20 minutes ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter "sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep." Rebecca begins to slowly chat. in The Choices We Make.
1 day ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Rebecca needs sleep... now. in The Choices We Make.
1 day ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter You help out the jazz player. in The Choices We Make.
1 day ago
-
jacksparrow liked the chapter Take her to a blues club. in The Choices We Make.
1 day ago
No recent activity
jacksparrow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jacksparrow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jacksparrow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jacksparrow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jacksparrow has not earned any awards.