About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
irilis liked the chapter He should make use of the upgrade he paid for! in NeuYou: The Reality Altering App!.
1 week ago
-
irilis liked the chapter He is offered an upgrade in NeuYou: The Reality Altering App!.
1 week ago
-
irilis liked the chapter He needs a better offspring in NeuYou: The Reality Altering App!.
1 week ago
-
irilis liked the chapter He makes the pretty flight attendant believe she's his sister! in NeuYou: The Reality Altering App!.
1 week ago
-
irilis liked the chapter He should take her some place private in NeuYou: The Reality Altering App!.
1 week ago
-
irilis liked the chapter He should make her think she's his mother in NeuYou: The Reality Altering App!.
1 week ago
-
irilis liked the chapter Edward: A man in need of a better family in NeuYou: The Reality Altering App!.
1 week ago
-
irilis liked the chapter [Free use: C-Cup+ (1A), Titjob Creampie-Hungry Female Family Ages 18+ (1A+2C), 2A] in Alternatum.
1 week ago
-
irilis liked the chapter A fair bit more intense. Veronica forgot...John was going to be horny again. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
1 month ago
-
irilis liked the chapter Keep sucking! in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
1 month ago
No recent activity
irilis has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
irilis has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
irilis has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
irilis has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
irilis has not earned any awards.