About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Wisconsin, USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
ASOIAF (Game of Thrones)
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
member
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
flower
- I write erotica because
-
it's fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
me
No recent activity
imphic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
imphic has not published any stories.
-
Stripped On Screen
Women on the silver screen and the television are finding themselves without any clothes! Follow their tales of nudity and exposure!
Fan Fiction English 126 Chapters Deep 514 Words/Chapter 37,236 Likes 14,408,277 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,167 Likes 60,557,793 Views Customizable16 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 years ago -
A Bachelor of Laws
by RedMonika
You’re losing at strip poker to your fellow legal colleague and rival, how will it end?
Erotic Couplings English 21 Chapters Deep 221 Words/Chapter 156 Likes 151,140 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago -
The Scavenger Hunt
by falconz499
Three Frat guys and sorority girls compete against each other in a scavenger hunt.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 4 Chapters Deep 584 Words/Chapter 1 Likes 15,076 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 9 years ago
No contributed stories yet
imphic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
imphic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
imphic has not earned any awards.