About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
imbored19e posted a reply on the chapter Time for you and MalO to meet for real. And for your transformation to become complete. in Messages from Mal0.
12 hours ago
-
imbored19e left a comment on the chapter It's actually going to be pretty fun, for players and onlookers alike. in Growth-XX.
12 hours ago
-
imbored19e liked the chapter Not quite... in Growth-XX.
12 hours ago
-
imbored19e liked the chapter Why not? She is a model, after all. Maybe this will help with her career. in Growth-XX.
12 hours ago
-
imbored19e liked the chapter Like mothers, like daughter. And then some. in Growth-XX.
12 hours ago
No recent activity
imbored19e has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
imbored19e has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
imbored19e has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
imbored19e has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
imbored19e has not earned any awards.