About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
im317 posted a reply on the chapter A Feast in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 minutes ago
-
im317 left a comment on the chapter Strategy Meeting in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 hours ago
-
im317 left a comment on the chapter A Feast in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 hours ago
-
im317 left a comment on the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
im317 posted a reply on the chapter Family Meeting in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
1 day ago
-
im317 posted a reply on the chapter Family Meeting in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
2 days ago
-
im317 left a comment on the chapter Alt. Arriving at Castle Black in Game of Thrones .
2 days ago
-
im317 left a comment on the chapter Sex Project in A Thousand More Wishes.
2 days ago
-
im317 left a comment on the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
2 days ago
-
im317 posted a reply on the chapter Table Dancer in The Romance Mechanic.
3 days ago
No recent activity
im317 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
im317 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
im317 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
im317 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
im317 has not earned any awards.