About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
holgerblue liked the chapter 7 Gang Menü in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Ist Katja bereit mit Eymen zu ficken in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Katja hat kein Bock auf Schule mehr in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Sabine bekommt den ersten Freier in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Eymen fickt Sabine in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Mustafa holt Sabine ab in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Am nächsten Tag in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Hassan darf Sabine Ficken in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Sabine wir mit Alkohol abgefüllt in Loverboy .
1 week ago
-
holgerblue liked the chapter Mutter und Tochter in Hamburg in Loverboy .
1 week ago
No recent activity
holgerblue has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
holgerblue has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
holgerblue has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
holgerblue has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
holgerblue has not earned any awards.