About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter They cum together in No Way Out.
2 days ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter She goes to his Office in No Way Out.
2 days ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter He fucks her on the desk in No Way Out.
2 days ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter A real rump shaker. in Morgan's Lunch Break.
1 week ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter Wild scenes at the Best Western Motel in Morgan's Lunch Break.
1 week ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter Sex in No Way Out.
1 week ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter He pulls out and lets someone else have a turn in Morgan's Lunch Break.
1 week ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter You get railed in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter He keeps on pumping claiming you as his own in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
hentamAshI liked the chapter Pov with Kendra at the mall in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
No recent activity
hentamAshI has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hentamAshI has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hentamAshI has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hentamAshI has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hentamAshI has not earned any awards.