About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 10
- Location
- New England area, US
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
heney1282 published the chapter Strip to your underwear in Whispering Pines.
22 hours ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Agree to pose in Whispering Pines.
2 days ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Dinner service in Whispering Pines.
3 days ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Pick her up in Whispering Pines.
4 days ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Ask if she would like lunch in Whispering Pines.
6 days ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Go stoke the fire in Whispering Pines.
1 week ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Focus on your work in Whispering Pines.
1 week ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Offer her a drink in Whispering Pines.
1 week ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Excuse yourself in Whispering Pines.
1 week ago
-
heney1282 published the chapter Offer them a hot beverage in Whispering Pines.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
heney1282 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
heney1282 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
heney1282 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
heney1282 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
heney1282 has not earned any awards.